1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom From prototype to my finished 2 DOF

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Johann007, Aug 13, 2024.

1. Johann007

Johann007 New Member

Balance:
    51Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hello people, here is my old thread:

https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/my-2dof-prototyp-question.18852/

here I presented my 2DOF prototype, now it is finished and I would like to show you my completely finished project

It ist looking good?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jango

Jango New Member

Balance:
    79Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi Johann,nice build.

What is the voltage that you are using for your motor?

Also kindly let me know the dimension of the connecting rod which you used, whether M12 or M10 ? Thanks
  3. Johann007

Johann007 New Member

Balance:
    51Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hi, i use 220V because i live in Germany.

I have 10M but You can also use 12M, because the 2 connecting rod are togehter, See the picture.

Attached Files:

4. Jango

Jango New Member

Balance:
    79Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Johann,
    The setup looks very clean.

I recently ordered the M10 rod ends (as they were the only ones available on amazon), then I wondered if they would be too weak. I'll give them a try once received.