1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

looking to buy amc1280usb replacement

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by techscan, Dec 18, 2023.

1. techscan

techscan New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    148Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hi. My amc1280usb controller on my flight simulator has stopped working. Can't seem to fix it and it seems it's no longer supported or available. If any0ne has one to sell, please let me know as I am permanently grounded.
  2. wannabeaflyer2

wannabeaflyer2 Well-Known Member

Balance:
    8,291Coins
    Ratings:
    +950 / 7 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Hi Do you still need an older veriosn of the Thnaos replacemnt contoller inhave one green version and one Red version not used for years if still lookig for one .. im in the UK . and Thanos can vouch for me :) as one of his buyers and supporter , Not been active in sim world lately so all my kit is Sitting idle .. Send me a PM if interetsed ..i will need test then but should not be an issue , Cheers
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. techscan

techscan New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    148Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hi. Tried sending a DM but I guess I did it wrong. Anyways, thanks for responding. Could you please tell me which red board you have and does it have the extension board? If so, I would be interested in buying it.
    Thanks
  4. wannabeaflyer2

wannabeaflyer2 Well-Known Member

Balance:
    8,291Coins
    Ratings:
    +950 / 7 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    hiya im at work now but later when home ill send photo , it does have the extension board and only reason i upgraded was due to moving to AC motor and the later version of the AMC128 . not powered it up for years so will checkk all this later and get back to you , Cheers