1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Bug problem with no limits

Discussion in 'SimTools Plugins' started by cruzebabuze, Apr 26, 2016.

1. cruzebabuze

cruzebabuze Active Member

Balance:
    135Coins
    Ratings:
    +41 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hi everyone, I have downloaded the no limits v2 plugin. I patched it and it does connect through game manager. but when I play game I do not get any motion at all, I check the virtual axis and I am not getting anything there at all. all other games work properly, so there is something I am not getting. the thing is usually when I patch a game it said game patched, but it does not show that when patching it???? What am I doing wrong? thank you in advance for your help:)
  2. cgodwin

cgodwin Active Member

Engineer
    Balance:
    2,478Coins
    Ratings:
    +278 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    My best guess is you are running NoLimits2 without the Telemetry option turned on. This one got me for a while, and the solution was pretty well hidden in the message boards:

In order to activate the telemetry in the simulation, you must start NLS with the option --telemetry.
    Non-Steam version:
    Create a shortcut to nolimits2app.exe – right click on Properties and add to the the Target --telemetry
    [​IMG]
    Steam version:
    In your steam client library right-click on the NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulation, select Properties and click on Start Options and add --telemetry
    [​IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. cruzebabuze

Balance:
    135Coins
    Ratings:
    +41 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    I think you are correct, I saw it in the log, but was not sure, thank you let me try
  4. cruzebabuze

Balance:
    135Coins
    Ratings:
    +41 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Actually I apologize, it did work on my main computer, but not on the one I was testing, thank you again
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  5. cruzebabuze

Balance:
    135Coins
    Ratings:
    +41 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Actually I apologize, it did work on my main computer, but not on the one I was testing, thank you again