1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question R3E problem with steering wheel and EMC utility

Discussion in 'DIY peripherals' started by Totouan, Aug 27, 2024.

1. Totouan

Totouan New Member

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Hello I just got the pro version of EMC utility with a STM32F401CCU6 board, on the EMC app, everything seems to work perfectly, the steering wheel following exactly what I do.( just brake, acc. and streering for now ). I was playing on Raceroom Racing Experience with leonardo and EMC lite before and it worked fine and now the brake and the accelerator are still working fine but the steering wheel acts like a switch, left and right at 100% imediatly when I turn the steering wheel. I checked all the others in game parametres and everything is good, that isn't the problem, looks like it doesn't recognise it as it shall. When I turn the wheel of only 1° or 90° or any degree on both side it just turn left or right at the maximum.
    I don't know what I can do, if someone could help me !
    Sorry for my english and I hope you will understand what I tried to explain.
    Thanks
    Totouan
  2. Totouan

Totouan New Member

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    I find a way to solve that by using the game controleur configurator on windows by recalibrating it but it is now complecated to change and calibrate. If someone has an idea it would still help me a lot !
    thanks
  3. Totouan

Totouan New Member

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Does EMC utlity pro work with Raceroom racing experience ?
    Because now I added a H shifter but it looks like it doesn't recognise it, even it I am able to select every button in the control setting of the game...