1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

[Solved] Power&Glory doesn't work

Discussion in 'SimTools Plugins' started by nclabs, May 23, 2014.

1. nclabs

nclabs Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    196Coins
    Ratings:
    +146 / 0 / -0
    I've just installed the awesome Power&Glory mod on GTR2, and I was going to do as always, copy the DLL of the plugin in the new folder to keep SimTools compatible, but I wasn't able to find it! What's this sorcery? Where is located the gtr2_plugin.dll that I find in the zipped plugin file?
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the GTR2 plug in gets corrupted from downloading @value1 @yobuddy . I havd to download it 4 times to get it to work.
    I will look at another computer later (kids in the way), then I can advise.
    Give us an hour or 2
  3. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @nclabs
    start/computer/localdisc/username/appdata/local/simtools/gameplugins , then delete the gtr2 plugin. Try then re-installing the gtr2 plugin with the plugin updater. A friend of mine had to do it 3 times to get one of the copies of the GTR2 plug in to work.
  4. nclabs

Balance:
    196Coins
    Ratings:
    +146 / 0 / -0
    Thank you as always but I think that it's a different issue. It's a little bit my fault, 'cause I didn't wrote that I have a GTR2 that it's working, with the same plugin, but when you install the Power&Glory mod, the installer create a new folder, and doin that we lost the SimTools compatibility, because it's a different game for it. Usually, with other games, I just copy the .dll from the old folder to the new one, and SimTools regain the compatibility with it, but this time I wasn't able to do that, because I didn't find the dll that make the game SimTools compatible. What can I do? Someone play Power&Glory with SimTools?
  5. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  6. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,419Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,684 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    Ok the GTR2 plugin modifies (yourname).plr in SimBin\GTR 2\UserData\
    It modifies one line - "Write Shared Memory=" set this to 1 and save.
    All should be good as long as they haven't changed the shared memory file name.
    If you can patch this with Game Manager and works, then this should work fine by changing the one line in the plr file.

Note you must have played this at least once before patching.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. nclabs

Balance:
    196Coins
    Ratings:
    +146 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the advice @eaorobbie , now it works like a charm!
    • Like Like x 1