1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question ABOUT IBT2 12v or 24v

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Doga Darko, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Kevinski

Kevinski If it doesn't fit, hit it until it does.

Jack of many trades, mastering some.
    Balance:
    315Coins
    Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    @Doga Darko Yes! I agree Darko. Exploration is very important for growth. Good luck mate and keep us in the loop!
  2. Stefzouille

Stefzouille Member

Balance:
    595Coins
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, 4DOF
    Hello friends, tell me,
    I don't know what to do, are you experiencing problems with the I BT two with the engine humming non-stop with jerks as soon as you turn it on without moving?

The only way I found was to lower the pwmmax, but as a result the engines no longer move.
  3. Antonio1986007

Antonio1986007 New Member

Balance:
    - 84Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hello, do you have everything correct in the smc3utils graph? Have you checked that the connection of the potentiometers is correct and has no errors?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Stefzouille

Stefzouille Member

Balance:
    595Coins
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, 4DOF
    Hi @Antonio1986007

So by adjusting a little I managed to eliminate the noise. The problem is that the chassis is empty and when I put 40 kilos on it the noises start again and in the end, there should be around 150 kilos on it so I'm a little doubtful.
  5. Antonio1986007

Balance:
    - 84Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    I think what noise are you talking about, it happens to me sometimes too, but it's just noise, my motors don't shake, as soon as I get on or start playing it stops doing so, I've had several motors, potentiometers and sensors with various configurations simulator and it has always happened to me, but in my case it doesn't affect anything
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Antonio1986007

Balance:
    - 84Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    I also have the metal structure insulated directly to ground and ferrite in the potentiometer cables. If there is anything you don't understand, let me know. I'm using a translator
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Stefzouille

Stefzouille Member

Balance:
    595Coins
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, 4DOF
    no it's perfect, for me it moves sometimes and the motors growl... I'm waiting to finish the installation and I'm waiting for the parts, and I'll make a better pid, well I'll try to do it. the ferrite I will test thank you ^^
    • Like Like x 1