1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

DIY 2DOF

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Daguru, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Well-Known Member

Owner/Operator- Moxleys Rantals
    Balance:
    17,055Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,505 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Well that looks pretty good game wise....No Heave in the profile ? or are RBR tracks lacking a nice detailed physical mesh ?
  2. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    453Coins
    Ratings:
    +632 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    @Nick Moxley yeah heave is there but only when you hit ruts and the more deeper bumps in the road
  3. Daguru

Daguru Rally drivers do it in the Dirt

Kitchen installer
    Balance:
    453Coins
    Ratings:
    +632 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Motion platform
    @Nick Moxley just checked so i run same stage same car with just heave and yeah its there feels ok but now lowered the tunning center and increased % a bit

i have to be careful with my motors and controller combo as they dont like full speed (motion control products 90zyt) they start clicking and stopping(holding until the next large movment) was thinking of going down the sabertooth route see if that helps, running jrks at the mo
  4. Evan Rowlands

Evan Rowlands EMR Industries

business owner/ EMR industries
    Balance:
    - 82Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    hi mate im having trouble with the script could you please post a link where you got it
    i keep getting 'actualpos' has not been declared..
    i dont no what to do
    thanks mate