1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

News New 6dof+ AASD15 Servo Motion Controller

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Motion4Sim, Oct 12, 2020.

1. dualin

dualin Member

Balance:
    - 41Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    The invitation doesn´t work, please, can you send a new one? Thanks in advance
  2. Dirty

Dirty Well-Known Member Gold Contributor

All the way up front.
    Balance:
    7,883Coins
    Ratings:
    +875 / 3 / -0
    Try this:
    https://discord.gg/awtUSSBg

Don't know why it changed... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dualin

dualin Member

Balance:
    - 41Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
  4. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Hello, I just wanted to get back to you with some news. I was absent for a long time, also due to illness, and was only able to write a little here. The project is still active and will be continued. There is a new controller coming soon. It will include hardware timer/counter support and a full inverse kinematic filter system. it is then possible to call up the full performance of the aasd servos and call up the native resolution of the servo at full speed. I've already tested it and it's great. Another improvement to the previous system.
    photo_4_2023-06-20_07-29-02.jpg
    I'm also working on a motion profile creation system so that you can easily create a setup with just a few clicks on the encoder of my handheld system, and that will be ready soon. the result can then simply be used in the controller or copied into mover via copy/paste.

There is also a guy from france supporting my work , please have a look when interested at his discord:

https://discord.gg/sup3Jb5u

hes is also making a lot of great tutorials for the motion4sim controller:

thank you very much and have a nice time
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. GANGLOFF

GANGLOFF New Member

Balance:
    8Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Hello! I recently purchased the prototype version of the Dureiken simulator you mention above.
    I have a problem with the controller.
    After updating the firmware, the remote part no longer controls the cylinder brakes.
    When activating the circuit breaker, they should remain in the rest position because the controller has to cut the current, which it no longer does.
    The relay is OK, as is the 24V power supply.
    Is there a setting to be made in the controller configuration on this subject, knowing that I've made all the usual configuration settings (RIG actuators, etc.)?
    I'd also like to access a discord about this controller, but the invitation above is disabled.
    Sorry for my English as a translator.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2023
  6. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
  7. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
  8. GANGLOFF

GANGLOFF New Member

Balance:
    8Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Tank you for answer.
    I go to discord please.
  9. GANGLOFF

GANGLOFF New Member

Balance:
    8Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Thank you for your help. It works again by setting SETUP/EXTRA 01/ BRAKE to NC.
  10. Nafets

Nafets New Member

Balance:
    - 28Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Dear all,

I am currently building mit new 3DOF Rig based on the SRT80 actuators. This time I would like to go with the motion4sim controller. So far so good. I have it already and try to set up a test rig with ONE actuator. I can connect to the dashboard app and I also can manipulate the actuator in the "test" tab.
    Now I want to connect the controller to FlyptMover and it seems that nothing is happening. I have also set a custom rig with one linear actuator and set up the outputstring as described. But I cannot make the actuator move through the test tab in Mover. I can see the string values changing. And also in the 3D viewer it works. But nothing is happening in the hardware. Do I oversee something?

Thanks and best regards
    Stefan

Attached Files:

11. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi , maybe there are some reasons it is not working for you. please check the manual for details
    you output string seems to be correct 3 byte and 21 "zero"

1. close the dashboard when using mover there is only one serial connection poss.
    2. did you home your actuators and after that you have to switch online . the actuator moves to central position
    3. if the display is showing "waiting for data" you are ready for mover

if you need more help connect to discord motion4sim#4206
  12. Nafets

Nafets New Member

Balance:
    - 28Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hi, thank you for your advice. It seems that I have connected with Mover to early. Now I waited until the controller "waits for data" and then connect to Mover. It worked!!

Unfortunately your discord link / name seems not to be valid / available anymore. Do you have an updated one?
  13. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
  14. Bohnster

Bohnster New Member

Balance:
    23Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    I don't know what's up with the Discord links, but none of them work. I guess this is a BUMP to get a new discord link. @Motion4Sim, I'd like to discuss some things with you via email.
  15. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    hi sorry for delay i send here on tuesday but maybe there was something wrong or my message seems to be deleted. i send you pm now.
  16. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    hi everyone best wishes to new 2024 , find it useful to share, more users also do simracing now:

please check out our new manual on github to explore all the new features off the controller ... servobrakes , belt integration and easy motion cueing with the dashboard app.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Digiservice2001

Digiservice2001 New Member

Balance:
    16Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Hi Daniel,
    Can You send me a working Discord channel invitation please?
    I want to ask some question about controller.
    Thank You!
  18. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
  19. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    663Coins
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Exciting News!

Get ready to revolutionize your sim racing and flight simming adventures with our new webshop at www.Motion4Sim.com ! Explore cutting-edge motion controllers designed for both sim rigs and flight setups.

Experience unmatched realism as you tear up the track or soar through the skies with our state-of-the-art controllers. Stay tuned for our grand opening, where you'll find top-quality products crafted to enhance every moment of your simulation experience.

Don't miss out on unlocking the full potential of your setup! Follow us for updates and be among the first to explore our range.

Get ready to feel every twist, turn, and sensation like never before. Are you ready to elevate your sim game?

upload_2024-4-23_20-56-47.png

please if you plan designing your rig checkout our webshop or visit our discord for more information

300 + confirmed users. with simulators of all kinds

romotion.png usr_sims_4.png usr_sims_2.png rot_m4s6.png usr_collin_lin.png rot_m4s3.png usr_dgros.png usr_sims_6.png

and the biggest one 18 KW eletrik power for a full size Level D Simulator in development.

10% extra discount at checkout for the opening!!!

use the code Opening10
    • Like Like x 2