1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

SimTools v3 Public Beta

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Tips by the Developer' started by yobuddy, Sep 26, 2022.

1. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,417Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,050 / 17 / -0
    I'm confused, as your post is about FSX, but all of your pictures are for Prepar3D?
    I'm guessing you posted the wrong pictures?

You were able to get motion with fsx according to this post.
    https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/fsx.18320/#post-245675
    Be aware that installing two version of fsx on the same machine, at the same time, will probably only cause problems.
    Take care,
    yobuddy
  2. Roland Munz

Roland Munz New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 138Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Yobuddy,

please find below my settings for F1 2024.
    As you can see, I don´t use any filter and I should have the right settings, cause I have identical ones at Le Mans Ultimate and there it works perfect!
    When I begin to drive from the box, the Traction Loss is spinning undefined to the left and to right side.
    All other forces are working proper.

Thanks for your help in advance!

upload_2024-7-3_20-57-59.png

upload_2024-7-3_20-59-32.png

upload_2024-7-3_20-58-58.png
  3. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,417Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,050 / 17 / -0
    Sounds like you need to capture max/min for traction loss is all.
    As a quick test, you can change the traction loss max/min number to +-25 and see if it's better.
    I would also increase your roll and pitch max/min to +-25 or so, as right now they are limited to only +-5 deg.
    Anyway, please give this a try, and let me know how it goes.
    Chat soon,
    yobuddy
  4. yobuddy

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,417Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,050 / 17 / -0
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Gerardo Rivera

Gerardo Rivera New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    124Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
  6. Michael Pleym

Michael Pleym Member

Balance:
    234Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Sry guys, I have not had the time to test this patch until now. But I can tell you.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

IT WORKS! IT WORKS! IT WORKS! IT WORKS!

I'm so grateful for this patch!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You took the time and put all your efforts in. I'm have been struggling to have DSC working with my chair for so long. And now it works!

Thank you Rich. Thank you buddy. Thanks to all of you.

Kind regards

Michael Pleym
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Roland Munz

Roland Munz New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 138Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

now I‘ve tested both suggested settings with higher values of +/- 25, but unfortunately it makes no difference to my old settings. As I already wrote, I have the same settings at LMU, and in the past, it always worked with SimTools 2 and the older F1–Titels, too.
    So would be great, if you have a further idea!
    Thanks!
  8. dgiatr

dgiatr Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    199Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    OK it works. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Shoe

Shoe Let's Go

Consultant
    Balance:
    36Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino, Motion platform
    Hi all,

I was running F1 '23 great on my S2 Symdeck platform; I am trying to setup the F1 '24 game and under the Dual JRK it is only picking up one of the actuators. My left side picks up and moves but I can't get my right side detected/working. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,